|the international society of CATASTROPHE managers|
Do you need help identifying appropriately qualified candidates for your catastrophe team? Does your organization want to provide a more structured career path for analysts?
Join us on Thursday, September 26, at 11:00 am Eastern Time (US and Canada) (GMT-04:00) for a free one hour comprehensive review of our Catastrophe Risk Management Credentialization program sponsored jointly by the International Society of Catastrophe Managers (ISCM) and The CAS Institute (iCAS). This partnership brings together ISCM’s expertise of catastrophe management leaders and iCAS’ experience educating and credentialing quantitative professionals.
We’ll be reviewing the details of how this credential program:
- can bolster your existing catastrophe team
- help you make the right hires in the future.
- provide training for analysts in catastrophe risk management that is not tied to a vendor model.
You will learn more about:
- Credential tiers
- Tier 1 - Certified Specialist in Catastrophe Risk (CSCR)
- Tier 2 - Certified Catastrophe Risk Management Professional (CCRMP)
- Criteria for granting certification to experienced practitioners in lieu of exams
- Exam requirements, costs and timelines
- Curriculum and exam writing rigor
For more information about the credentials, visit CatRiskCredentials.org. Register now for this free webinar.
While this webinar is intended to provide Catastrophe Analytics Managers and Human Resources representatives with background regarding the certification, potential candidates for Credentialization are also welcome to attend.
For more information, please contact Amanda at aroberts@TheCASInstitute.org.