|the international society of CATASTROPHE managers|
The MAPS Weather Risk Alumni Society in partnership with the International Society of Catastrophe Managers (ISCM) is pleased to invite you to the third of our three-part "Lunch & Learn" webinar series on Catastrophe Risk Management.
This webinar series has been developed for students and faculty who are interested in learning more about our industry. Everyone in the ISCM community, particularly those new to cat risk management, are welcome to join.
Part 3: Catastrophe Modeling for Managing Catastrophe Risk
Wednesday, December 13th 12:00p - 1:30p ET
Presenter: Wendy Hayes (Cincinnati Re) & Julie Serakos (BMS Intermediaries)
Learn how the output from catastrophe models is used across the insurance industry to:
- Inform product development
- Tighten underwriting controls and risk selection
- Ensure risk-based pricing
- Design marketing strategies
- Perform portfolio optimization and capacity management
- Design and price risk transfer programs
- Manage claims expense and pre/post event loss estimation
Following the presentation there will be a Question & Answer session for attendees to submit questions and get answers live from our presenters.
We welcome anyone who's interested in learning more about catastrophe risk management to attend. To do so, please register by clicking the button below.