Thu, Oct 13|
ISCM NYC Education Event
For An In-Person Education Event In NYC To Engage with a Diverse Group of Speakers on a Broad Range of Topics To Support The Professional Growth of Cat Managers
Time & Location
Oct 13, 2022, 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
NYC, One Liberty Plaza, 165 Broadway, New York, NY 10006, USA
About the Event
Cat risk management professionals are in such demand due to our ability to quantify risk, think outside the box to answer challenging questions, and communicate results to people with a range of needs and technical skills. This has also led to the growth and broadening of the responsibilities and scope of our roles as risk continues to grow and change. With this event, the education committee for the ISCM seeks to support professional growth through interesting and relevant content to boost knowledge growth in industry professionals at all career levels.
Professional Education Session
Date: Thursday, October 13th
Time: 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM ET
- Education portion at TransRe's training center - 1 Liberty Plaza, NYC
- Networking portion at Beckett’s Bar & Grill at 4:30 PM
The ISCM is pleased to reinstate in-person education events in the US. Please join us for our first post-COVID event to be held on Thursday, Oct 13th in NYC.
An UPDATED list of topics and speaker are as follows:
- Jeremy Gracyk (Aon) Presenting: How Climate Change and ESG Factor intoInsurance Ratings and Regulatory Requirements
- Jeff Moore, PhD (CEO Muir Analytics – SecureHotel Threat Portal) Presenting: SRCC Threat Data and Analytics: The Hotel Sector as a Case Study
- Cliff Rich (Guy Carpenter) Presenting: Enterprise Impact of Inflation
- Jeffrey Gall (Validus Research) Presenting: Leveraging Natural CatastropheAnalytics Within A (Re)Insurance Company
- Shari Zola (Munich Re & ISCM President) Presenting Benefits of ISCM/iCAS Cat Credentials
- Jeff Czajkowski (CIPR Director) Presenting: NAIC Catastrophe Center of Excellence for Regulators
- Lucian McMahon (Verisk Analytics’ Extreme Event Solutions group) Presenting Correlation of Nat Cat and Liability Risk
- Adam Zsarnoczay (Blume Earthquake Engineering Center at Stanford University): Presenting Bridging industry and academia with a unifying platform for portfolio risk assessment
Register today to reserve your spot!
Complimentary for ISCM Members. Purchasing a membership prior to registration will allow for full membership privileges for the 12-month subscription. If you are already an ISCM member login to purchase the ticket and the event will be discounted to $0.