ISCM events are complimentary for all ISCM members.
**Become an ISCM member to have the $50 event fee waived**
Become an ISCM member by activating or renewing your ISCM membership.
The annual membership includes access to all ISCM events/webinars for the next 12 months at member (or complimentary) pricing.
- Thu, Feb 02Zoom link to follow registrationSpeakers with deep knowledge of catastrophe modeling and actuarial analyses will discuss the various lenses to view risks
- Wed, Mar 01Loews Portofino BayJoin your fellow credential holders for lunch at the conference!
- Fri, Jan 27Zoom link to follow after registrationHow will the wine industry cope with climate change? Join us to find out!
- Membership OfferTue, Sep 20RMS Zürich & Via ZoomJoin us to network and explore current challenges in our field with leading practitioners.
- Membership OfferWed, Aug 10Virtual
- Thu, Jul 21Via Zoom & In Person at CSU ATS101Join us as Dr. Phil Klotzbach of Colorado State University shares the 2022 Atlantic hurricane season outlook. Topics include: current and projected patterns of sea surface temperature, predictors of continental US hurricane damage, and implications of a long-term trend towards La Nina conditions.
- Tue, May 24OrlandoJoin your fellow credential holders for lunch at the conference!
- Mon, May 23Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at UniversalPostponed from February to May 23-26, 2022
- Fri, May 20Zoom, link will be given in separate emailIn this talk, Jolyon Mitchell will present on the origins of Terrorism modelling for insurance, from 9/11 and initial legislative influences to its progression to marketable products. From here we will look into how these tools have developed & where we can expect them to evolve in the coming years.
- Membership OfferTue, Apr 12Zoom MeetingJoin us to hear different perspectives on Bernd, the largest insured loss event in Europe for 30+ years. We’re bringing together a diverse set of experts to share their views on the event itself, what we can learn from it, and what the future may hold for events like this.
- Wed, Mar 30WebinarIUA in association with Oasis LMF present “Cat Women - Highlighting female role models in the Catastrophe Community"As March globally commemorates the annual International Women’s Day, this market briefing welcomes guest speakers highlighting females who are recognized experts in catastrophe risk. Our guests will discuss current cat related topics and what attracted them to this industry.
- Thu, Jan 27Zoom, link will be given in separate emailJanuary APAC Webinar: Landfalling Tropical Cyclones in East Asia: Variability and Future ProjectionsBeijing/HongKong/Singapore time on Jan 27th at 12:00 noon ( NYC time on Jan 26th at 11:00pm)
ISCM members have access to the Archive where they can watch and re-watch previous webinars and view available slideshows.