top of page
ISCM events are complimentary for all ISCM members.
**Become an ISCM member to have the $50 event fee waived**
Become an ISCM member by activating or renewing your ISCM membership.
The annual membership includes access to all ISCM events/webinars for the next 12 months at member (or complimentary) pricing.
- Membership OfferWed, Jun 07Zoom link to follow registration
- Wed, May 31Zoom link to follow registration
- Membership OfferWed, May 31SCORJoin us to hear about the evolution of placing NatCat, Cyber and other risks via Insurance-Linked Securities (ILS) in the capital markets
- Fri, Apr 28Zoom link to follow after registrationCan we estimate the likelihood of loss of service and power outages at individual building level, based only on public information? Join us to find out!
- Wed, Apr 05Zoom link to follow registrationMore than just AAL – Review of an Integrated Property Cat Risk Pricing Model
- Membership OfferTue, Mar 14Barfly’zWith 1/1 renewals behind us and grey winter days slowly transitioning into the spring season, it’s time for the annual ISCM network gathering in Zurich.
- Wed, Mar 01Loews Portofino BayJoin your fellow credential holders for lunch at the conference!
- Mon, Feb 27Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal
- Wed, Feb 22One Under LimeThe networking drinks is a great opportunity to meet and welcome those attending the ISCM-hosted event for prospective members being held at the WIllis Towers Watson auditorium earlier on February 22, as well as mix with your UK-based colleagues. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Thu, Feb 02Zoom link to follow registrationSpeakers with deep knowledge of catastrophe modeling and actuarial analyses will discuss the various lenses to view risks
- Fri, Jan 27Zoom link to follow after registrationHow will the wine industry cope with climate change? Join us to find out!
- Tue, Jan 17Renaissance House
- Membership OfferThu, Oct 13NYCFor An In-Person Education Event In NYC To Engage with a Diverse Group of Speakers on a Broad Range of Topics To Support The Professional Growth of Cat Managers
- Membership OfferTue, Sep 20RMS Zürich & Via ZoomJoin us to network and explore current challenges in our field with leading practitioners.
- Thu, Sep 15Zoom link to follow after registrationWant to support the International Society of Catastrophe Managers? Join us to learn how!
- Membership OfferWed, Aug 10Virtual
- Thu, Jul 21Via Zoom & In Person at CSU ATS101Join us as Dr. Phil Klotzbach of Colorado State University shares the 2022 Atlantic hurricane season outlook. Topics include: current and projected patterns of sea surface temperature, predictors of continental US hurricane damage, and implications of a long-term trend towards La Nina conditions.
- Membership OfferTue, Jun 28VirtualDuring this event we will cover the following topics: How has scenario modelling evolved? How to develop a scenario modelling framework? Technical considerations when developing scenarios and more!
- Tue, May 24OrlandoJoin your fellow credential holders for lunch at the conference!
ISCM members have access to the Archive where they can watch and re-watch previous webinars and view available slideshows.
bottom of page