ISCM events are complimentary for all ISCM members.
**Become an ISCM member to have the $50 event fee waived**
Become an ISCM member by activating or renewing your ISCM membership.
The annual membership includes access to all ISCM events/webinars for the next 12 months at member (or complimentary) pricing.
- Membership OfferTue, Sep 26Zürich Insurance CompanySep 26, 2:00 PM GMT+2 – Sep 27, 6:00 PM GMT+2Zürich Insurance Company, Breitingerstrasse 7, 8002 Zürich, SwitzerlandPlease see updated location (below)
- Membership OfferTue, Oct 03ZoomOct 03, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDTZoomWant to gain practical advice on defining CAT events and modeling risk? Join our virtual discussion to learn from an incredible panel of distinguished speakers, Jennifer Catto, University of Exeter Tim Edwards, Howden Tiger Steve Harlow, MS Amlin Maurizio Savina, Moody’s RMS
- Thu, Oct 05Chubb BuildingOct 05, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM ADTChubb Building, 17 Woodbourne Ave, Hamilton, BermudaJoin the ISCM Oct 5 for a wildfire model education seminar. The seminar includes speakers from multiple CAT model vendors and will conclude with a networking event. Complete agenda coming soon.
- Thu, Jul 27Slug and Lettuce St Mary AxeJul 27, 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM GMT+1Slug and Lettuce St Mary Axe, 25 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8AA, UKPlease join us on 27th July at Slug and Lettuce St Mary Axe for an evening of networking, knowledge sharing, and summery refreshments!
- Fri, Jun 23Zoom link to follow after registrationJun 23, 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM EDTZoom link to follow after registrationLearn about the newly formed CAT modeling Center of Excellence (CAT COE) at the National Association of Insurance Commissioners and its efforts around catastrophe and climate risk, risk-based capital, and reinsurance.
- Wed, May 31Zoom link to follow registrationMay 31, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDTZoom link to follow registration
- Fri, Apr 28Zoom link to follow after registrationApr 28, 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM EDTZoom link to follow after registrationCan we estimate the likelihood of loss of service and power outages at individual building level, based only on public information? Join us to find out!
- Membership OfferTue, Mar 14Barfly’zMar 14, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM GMT+1Barfly’z, Gotthardstrasse 21, 8002 Zürich, SwitzerlandWith 1/1 renewals behind us and grey winter days slowly transitioning into the spring season, it’s time for the annual ISCM network gathering in Zurich.
- Wed, Mar 01Loews Portofino BayMar 01, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PMLoews Portofino Bay, 5601 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USAJoin your fellow credential holders for lunch at the conference!
- Wed, Feb 22One Under LimeFeb 22, 5:00 PM GMTOne Under Lime, 1 Leadenhall Pl, London EC3M 7DX, UKThe networking drinks is a great opportunity to meet and welcome those attending the ISCM-hosted event for prospective members being held at the WIllis Towers Watson auditorium earlier on February 22, as well as mix with your UK-based colleagues. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Thu, Feb 02Zoom link to follow registrationFeb 02, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM GMT+5:30Zoom link to follow registrationSpeakers with deep knowledge of catastrophe modeling and actuarial analyses will discuss the various lenses to view risks
- Fri, Jan 27Zoom link to follow after registrationJan 27, 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM ESTZoom link to follow after registrationHow will the wine industry cope with climate change? Join us to find out!
- Membership OfferThu, Oct 13NYCOct 13, 2022, 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM EDTNYC, One Liberty Plaza, 165 Broadway, New York, NY 10006, USAFor An In-Person Education Event In NYC To Engage with a Diverse Group of Speakers on a Broad Range of Topics To Support The Professional Growth of Cat Managers
- Membership OfferTue, Sep 20RMS Zürich & Via ZoomSep 20, 2022, 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM GMT+2RMS Zürich & Via Zoom, Stampfenbachstrasse 85, 8006 Zürich, SwitzerlandJoin us to network and explore current challenges in our field with leading practitioners.
ISCM members have access to the Archive where they can watch and re-watch previous webinars and view available slideshows.